- Optimize the potential market value through our professional medical sales team. Our stakeholders include all healthcare facilities in Kuwait and our valued principals.
- Continues feedback from our Key Account Managers enable us to uncover the market needs, gaps and provide an initial assessment for partnering with the new companies. This feedback help Principles to understand the local market dynamics.
- Cross utilization of resources and capabilities aim to generate higher sales volumes and profits for RHC and principles.
- Continues participation in seminars and workshops ensure strong presence of RHC in local events. This participation also helps to further develop the skills and capabilities of RHC staff, keep them updated with the latest international trends, helps them to develop core competencies.
We sustain a complex supply chain, serving as an important link in the healthcare system and delivering medicines safely, securely and efficiently. We work around the clock to distribute medicines to our clients like pharmacies, hospitals, long-term care facilities, pharma companies, private clinics and other healthcare providers across the Kuwait.
Sales and Marketing
Regulatory Affairs & PV
- Review product dossiers and submit applications for marketing authorizations
- Review, submit & negotiate prices for newly registered products
- Provide complete Pharmacovigilance support to principals
- Coordinate with principals and support Post marketing surveillance studies
Logistics and Warehousing
- Clear the products from customs and arrange swift placement to storage facility.
- Provide storage of goods according to GDP & GSP standards.
- Continues market research to identify new opportunities for the pharma companies & principals.
- Prepare business plan for each principal and review on regular basis to measure performance.
- Participate in exhibitions, conferences and seminars.
- Prepare branding strategies for leading representing brands.